Monday, April 20, 2009

BLOGGED ALONG THE WAY: FAMILY REUNION EDITION

MONDAY 4/20: Everyone seems to be feeling better now, so no zombie plague! It took us a while to get ready to go, but we finally got on the road. There really isn't much to say about everything because we've basically just been driving all day. We finally stopped in Hattiesburg, MS to eat and find a place to sleep. I thought we were just going to drive on through, but 18 hours is a long time to drive! I'm not feeling very safe at the hotel they picked. I have an illogical fear of staying in places where the doors open to the outside. I don't know why, but I suppose that's why it's illogical. Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that Hattiesburg makes me aggressive. That probably sounds weird, but I can remember being here once before, and I had the same weird reaction of just feeling angry for no reason. This town has a bad aura. Or something...I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired and cranky. That sounds more like it! :)

Next there will be some sleeping, and tomorrow there will be home! Huzzah!

No comments: