Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I had the strangest dream the other night. Lucky for you I don't remember all of the details, or you'd have to read about it in chapters! However, I do remember the couple of things about the dream that made it so strange:

A) The dream kept repeating itself, by which I mean the "story" in my dream would play out and then start again, over and over. It wasn't exactly the same every time, but it was more like I'd go through it and each time it would repeat itself, I learned something new that I used to change something the next time it started over. Groundhog Day Dream! :)

B) I was dead. Yup, I was an animated corpse. It wasn't bad at first, but each time the "story" cycled around again, I'd be in a worse state of decay. It didn't have anything to do with the actual dream, or affect it in any way, but I just remember looking at my arms and thinking "well, this is kind of gross!" I was a highly-functioning dead person.

I always wonder if my dreams mean anything, and sometimes I believe they do. I just don't like to think about what THIS kind of dream signifies! Oh, and in case you are curious, it wasn't even a "Chocolate Nightmare" like the others I've had. This time it was a "Praline Nightmare." Steve bought me one of those real, southern, cookie-sized pralines while we were in New Orleans and I didn't get around to eating it until after we got home. I'm guessing I shouldn't eat sweets before going to bed from now on!

No comments: