Wednesday, April 08, 2009

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Well, the idea to build the commanding station of the Enterprise went bust, but we are still probably going to get Captain Kirk's chair built. I wish it would fit into my office when the movie leaves, but that sucker is going to be both big and heavy, as well as virtually impossible to carry up the stairs to my office. Hmmm, I wonder if I do puppy-dog eyes for the guys down at the IMAX, would the bring it up here anyways? Probably not. My puppy-dog eyes used to be so very powerful. *Sigh*

2) I made myself a mix CD that I've been listening to in the car lately, and the first song on the list is "Foggy Mountain Breakdown," a very quick bluegrass instrumental. I love the song, but it sounds like the kind of song that would be playing as the Duke Boys outrun the law. I want to look in my rear-view mirror and see Rosco P. Coletrain in the car behind me! I'll promise not to try and do any ridiculous jumps, though.

3) I've got to go to the dentist tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. On a lighter note, though, my new dentist's name is Andrew Knight. He shares a practice with his father who's name is Michael Knight! It's not as awesome as finding a Korean dentist named Dr. Hoo, but it's close.

4)Happy First Day of Passover! Uh...mozel tov? I don't know what the correct way to say that is, but there you go.

3 comments:

amy said...

Maybe we can come visit and see the movie, and we can all take pictures in the chair!

Tae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tae said...

Oops, I deleted myself!

I just hope they can build it in time!