Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Have I mentioned that for the second time this week, I am dressed like Laura Bush? This has GOT to stop!

Well, last night I was totally blown off for a dinner date (heeheehee) that I was supposed to go to, so I went shopping instead. Amazingly, I didn't buy anything but dinner! Woo-Hoo! I also went out and rented a couple of movies and went home to veg. I rented Napoleon Dynamite (again), which is so great! Rent it when you can. It's kind of weird, but otherwise hilarious. Maybe it just reminds me of high school, but it's dead on describing some people I've known. Deb reminds me of me, but I'm not sure why. I also rented "Anchorman" but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Steve and I were going to watch it when he got back from dinner with his fellas, but the "Complain About Not Having Fair Playoffs Bowl" was on and Steve watched that instead. All I know about that is, the yellow pants guys pretty much spanked the white pants guys. Go Yellow Pants Guys!

While I was waiting for Steve to get home, I cleaned the livingroom. It was gross. We had finally taken down the christmas tree, but had never rearranged the furniture back the way it should be and there were clothes, art supplies, christmas gifts, and dog hair everywhere . Now the true test is whether or not I can keep it neat for a while. I certainly hope so. Tonight... I clean the kitchen.

I'm a wild, wild, woman.

No comments: