Friday, January 21, 2005

What did I do today, you may ask? I went to Space Camp! Of course, most of you are probably thinking; "But you go to Space Camp every day!" and you would be right. However, today I actually got to participate in the program for the first time, and it was so much fun! I was the shuttle commander, and even though our mission had some problems, I didn't crash anything and for me, that means success! : ) Shannon was my pilot and of course we had a great time being Latina and acting goofy. It was only a 1 hour mission, but it was fun. Our department got to do a mini-camp because it was finally decided that to be able to answer the questions about the program, we should get more familliar with it. Why we didn't do this before, I'll never know. Anyways, we also went down to Aviation Challange to see what it was like and learn details. I hope we are able to go down there when it's warmer and do some of the activities there. I have never had a desire to do any of these programs, but now I want to do them all! Mwahahahahahahaha! By the way, the MAT still makes me sick. I don't care what anyone says. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon so that you can see me in the flight suit.

No comments: