Thursday, January 13, 2005

ROAD RAGE

ATTENTION! ALL HUNTSVILLE DRIVERS! The little blinking lights that are on your car that tells people which way you're going to turn is not an optional feature. I hope you noticed when you bought your cars that the options package didn't include the blinker, it was already installed on your car. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO USE IT!!!! This amazing little light can keep me from running you over in my giant SUV when you decide you need to turn into the Wal-Mart parking lot and if you feel the need to change lanes, I'll know and start to slow down. In fact, there are laws that say you are supposed to use the blinker if you are going to do any of the afore mentioned activities. Is it too much trouble for you to put down your cell phones long enough to flip that little switch when you're merging into my lane? Especially you, Mr/Miss Dodge sports car who thinks that starting to merge while you haven't even passed my car yet is fine. The next time you do this, you're going to know why the company who made our cars is called DODGE. Because I am going to follow you to your destination, wait until you get out of your car, and we're going to play Death Race 2000.

Oh yeah, I still have to tell you about my trip to Atlanta, but I'll need to wait until after class.

No comments: