Thursday, January 06, 2005

Last night I dreamed about vampires. Looking back, it wasn't a scary dream really, but I woke up terrified I was one of the undead. Don't you just love that area between being awake and being asleep where you don't know what's real and what isn't?
Another thing I remember in my dream was something so rational it was comical. While hiding from this vampire, me and some other person who I don't know, were talking about the vampire and how everyone it bit turned into one. The person said "wait, that doesn't make any sense. If they turn everyone they bite into a vampire, the amount of vampires would increase exponentially and eventually there wouldn't be anyone left to bite." I wish I used words like "exponentially" in real life. It's sad when some random person in your own dream makes you feel stupid.

No comments: