Monday, September 12, 2005

It's official.

I'm so tired that I've stopped fully functioning. I'm the kind of tired that means I might cry if someone is mean to me or I get frustrated.

I severly underestimated my school/work load this semester. I've only been in school for three weeks and I've already somehow fallen behind. I swear, I just found out about an exam in my history class, and I'm thinking "Over what?" It doesn't seem like we could possibly have learned enough of anything in that class to warrant an exam.

I've got to go home tonight and study Algebra for a test tomorrow. I'm scared. It's been so long since Steve has had this kind of algebra that he doesn't remember most of it.

I hope make it through this semester without getting committed.

But hey, let me look on the bright side. My house didn't wash away, I can walk, I can see, and I have a job. All in all, I don't have it so bad. : )

No comments: