Thursday, September 15, 2005

You know, I like "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin and I don't care who knows it. I like it LOUD and I like it often, and the only thing that makes it better is car dancing to it on my way to work!

I finished the HR stuff I was working on, finally. I skipped class this afternoon to get it done, and I'm kind of glad I did. I felt guilty for getting so far behind! Now I just need to get my prints done and think of a subject for my paper and I'll be all caught up. At least until my next assignments come in.

I got my test back today and fortunately I didn't fail. I did make a 75, so that's good, but I wish I had done better. The teacher said the class average was a 70, so maybe it wasn't just me freaking out over a test. I found out that a girl in my class has a husband in Iraq right now, and she was worried about him the day she took that test because he told her he would have to take a class on "How to be a good Hostage." I was all, huh, well, that trumps me being tired, I guess.

I'm still feeling weird and sad. I wish it would stop because there are two things I do when I"m sad: Shop and eat. I can't afford to do much of either of them! I did both in abundance today. Yesterday I felt it necessary to go to Cold Stone Creamery. That place has the best ice cream in the world. At least I've cut back to once a month at that place. I could eat there every day if it wasn't liable to put me into a sugar coma. I've GOT to stop eating so many sweet things.

Yeah, like that's going to happen. : )

No comments: