Friday, September 30, 2005

I can't believe it. I've been Lizard Kinged again.

Anyway...

Well, I didn't start on my paper last night. I was going to take a power nap before I got started, and it raged out of control. Oh well, I had done an outline (look at me being all organized) so hopefully doing the actual writing of the paper will not be so difficult. It's just a proposal, after all. The actual research paper will be what will take so long. Good thing it's not due until December.

I've been sitting here are work looking at the pictures that I took in Florida earlier this year. I want to be back in Key West! I wish I had the ability to snap my fingers and just be wherever I wanted to go. I'd go to Key West for lunch, and be extremely rude to the snotty people at that cafe where Steve and I ate that day. Then I'd go shopping and visit Hemmingway's house. After all that, I'd watch the sun set with my feet in the water.

How awesome would that be? You could go anywhere on a whim, and still be home in time to see CSI! Eh, oh well.

No comments: