Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The world has turned to boogers...again.

I had my first math test today, and I can honestly say that I probably flunked it or at least got a lower grade than I should have. I don't know what happens to me with math tests, I just go completely blank. It's like, "Interger...what's an interger?! Numbers? What are Numbers!!! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WHERE AM I?" I left school feeling sick.

I think it was partly because I was feeling weird today. I can't really explain it except to say it was like I had gotten mind numbingly bad news and couldn't fully process it. I mean, I didn't get any bad news at all, but I felt like I had lost my best friend or something. I was really sad, on the verge of tears a couple of times, but I didn't have a real reason to be. Just weird. Who knows, maybe it's the barometric pressure or something. Heh, if that's the case, next I'll be freaking out right before thunderstorms. : )

I started my lithography project today. I've gotten everything done except for printing. All I need is 10 good prints, so hopefully I won't screw anything up too badly and I can get it done quickly. Anyone want a lithograph of a drawing of a sea shell?

I'm working late tonight to get some things printed before tomorrow. I've gotten way behind because of school, and I feel bad. I don't like looking like a slacker unless I mean to be a slacker! I just don't want my boss to regret hiring someone who is in school. There is another firework display here tonight, so I may stick around to see that...or not. I don't know. I should probably get home and fix dinner or something. Lord knows Steve won't do it. He's in school until late and he doesn't usually have any more time than I do.

Does anyone have an idea on what I can do for a research project in Medieval Art History? It can be anything that isn't too broad of a subject. I need some inspiration. I've been thinking of doing something on Santa Costanza in Rome or some kind of thing about funerary art in the catacombs, but I'm having trouble pinning something specific down.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

York Peppermint Patty: 9.5 on the nummy scale. Had a very linear and Sci-Fi channel worthy nightmare that wasn't too scary, but was definately disturbing. Well, all but the end anyways, and it was kind of funny. I'll skip everything until right before I woke up. I was captured by the general of whatever army I was a part of and I was kneeling in front of him with my hands tied in front of me. I know I was scared to death, and the general was pointing some kind of weapon at me, and I knew he was about to kill me. As he was raising the weapon, he looked down at me and said "You asked about your father...I AM YOUR FATHER!" I looked up and said, "That's not true, that's IMPOSSIBLE!"

I woke up laughing, and had to wake up Steve and tell him about it. What a time to have a Star Wars flashback!

No comments: