Tuesday, March 21, 2006

DRIVE BY BLOGGING

This is just a brief note to say hello and to say it'll be a little while until I can write a good blog again.

School has become a thorn in my...um...side, but it's nobody's fault but my own. I have the little brother of Stupid Paper due on monday and I haven't been able to find a great deal of information on my topic "The Herakles Knot". Don't even ask. I've also got to finish my Flash project. You'd think 10 hours on Saturday would have taken care of it, but noooooooooooo. Hastared project.

Work has been busy. I haven't had that many different projects, but what I've been doing has been time consuming. I had to make some vinyl logos for the company vehicles. It took me hours to do them. Imagine putting together a very tiny, very sticky jig-saw puzzle. It was like doing micro-surgery on a smurf. Oy.

More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy deja vu Batman!

--jason