Wednesday, March 29, 2006

*Spazmodic, choked back laughter*

I have been supressing my laughter about this website since yesterday in the hopes that my boss won't catch me surfing the web while I should be working. Okay, to be fair, I was working, I just jumped back and forth from my project to this website while things were, you know, rasterizing and stuff.

This website is called "Go Fug Yourself" and I have no idea where it is based or who writes it, but it is funny! It's basically these two chicks who make fun of celebrities clothes. Not all celebrities mind you, just the ones who go out looking like homeless aliens and what-not. I have come to the conclusion that when famous, rich people want to go out and don't want to don normal-people clothes, they call it "Haute Couture" (is that even close?)and we are supposed to forgive them and be dazzled at their trend setting ways. However, if someone like me, who is neither famous nor rich, goes out of the house looking like one of these people, rumors begin to spread that Steve lost his job and I'm having to take odd jobs as a circus clown to make ends meet. At any rate, the ladies who write this are really sharp.

It harkens me back to the days when I dated that guy who turned out to be gay. When he saw someone dressed badly, he would say "Oh No She Di'ent!" and go on to explain their fashion faux pas and how it could be remedied. Something tells me that I should have known he was gay WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY before he told me.

Anyways, have a laugh.

4 comments:

Kenny said...

For the record, just because I know you don't wear brown shoes with a blue shirt, and that I realize some accessories should match doesn't imply anything about me.

I played with construction toys and big trucks as a child!

Tae said...

That proves nothing! There was a "Construction Worker" in the Village People too, you know! ; )

Tae said...

In this case, maybe you should take him with you. This way you both won't show up in the same thing. How embarrassing would that be?

Mary said...

go fug yourself is the BEST. I love their B. Spears parodies. They are great.