Friday, January 26, 2007

I put blackberries in my smoothie this morning and now I've got seeds between my teeth. I don't like it. : P Taste's pretty good, though.

Through the magic of technology, I can now make a smoothie every morning without pulling out the industrial sized blender that I got as a wedding gift! Yay! For Christmas, I got a Target gift card from my sister and I purchased a Magic Bullet blender thingie. It's awesome. You should get one too! Unfortunately, since I didn't buy it online, I didn't get all of the "But Wait, There's More!" stuff. That's okay, though. It would just be more stuff to clean!

I was on time again this morning! Just FYI!

Yesterday I got a call from one of the ladies in a department for which I had recently made some signs. They weren't complicated, but they took me a long time to do because they had to be designed from scratch and mounted differently than I would normally do it. Well, and I should have known they'd do this, they called me and told me that I needed to add an arrow. A stinking arrow, because apparently all of the other signage that points to the different parts of the center couldn't possibly lead them to where they would need to go. Also, I'd need to remove a couple of the items in the BORDER because we don't sell them here. Um, I don't mean to be rude, but it's a border. A picture in which to accent the edges of the sign. It is not meant to be some kind of menu or catalog! So now I have to start over and redo the whole stinking thing. Not only will that take forever, but it will use up more of my supplies than I care to waste on this project! GAH! I wanted to have a Yosemite Sam moment after getting off of the phone with her yesterday. You know, where he stomped around saying intelligible words that sounded like cussing. I didn't, though. I have nothing if not my dignity! Heeheehee.

Rassa, frassin, hobble dashin, beeping, frackin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh! Magic Bullet sounds like a sex toy