Sunday, January 28, 2007

Just for Funzies!

I got another fill-it-out thingie.

East Limestone High School... and what I did there.

1. Who WERE your best friends?
-Sara Ultz and Daniel Orr

2. What sports did you play?
-Sports? HAHAHAHA! I was in the band. I didn't even march, I was in the Pit!

3. What kind of car did you drive?
-Red Pontiac Grand Am

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
- Football games in the fall, work the rest of the year.

5. Were you a party animal?
- No. I was never invited to any parties.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
- Oh yeah

7. Ever skip school?
- No, I was a good girl.

8. Were you a nerd?
- More of a geek, I think. I was the "girl who liked star trek."

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
-No

10. Can you sing the fight song?
- I can hum it. It didn't have any words.

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
- Ronald Harris

12. Favorite class?
- Band/Music or Agribuisness

13. What was your school's full name?
- East Limestone High School

14. School mascot?
- Indian *gasp* how un-PC!

15. Did you go to Prom?
- I went to 4 of them. Three of them I had a date for, the other one my date punked out on me. :P

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
- Not just no, but HELL no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
- Singing the Alma mater song and being kept on stage by the teachers until it was over, so I didn't get to throw my hat with everyone.

18. Who was your high school sweetheart?
- Hmmmm. I didn't date much, but that would have to be Jason. Maybe Kenny, but he lived in another town so I don't know if he counts.

19. Where were you on senior skip day?
- I spent most of it on the phone trying to hunt down my date to a cook-out because he didn't show up. I was TICKED.

20.Did you have a job your senior year?
- I was a cashier at Winn-Dixie.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
- Journalism room. Membership had it's privileges.

22. Have you gained weight since then?
- Indeed I have, but we don't like to mention it.

23. What did you do after graduation?
- Not as much as I wanted to do, that's for sure.

24. When did you graduate?
- 1996

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
- Brian Lindsay (mine), Kevin Whisenant (his)

26. Are you going to your 10 year class reunion?
- Nope. It was canceled.

27. Who was your home room teacher?
- Ms. King, the Spanish teacher. Ole.


No comments: