Wednesday, February 15, 2006

As I've said before, I am tired. Today I had class, and because I was a sloth on Monday and skipped my first class, I couldn't afford to miss another one and I had to rush to school. I was only a few minutes late, but my teacher holds being tardy against us, and I was afraid I hadn't made it in time to be counted "On Time." I wasn't late. In fact, the teacher wasn't even there, so I had rushed across town for NOTHING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Actually, it wasn't for nothing. I got a few good layers completed for my most recent assignment completed. Go me.

Then I had some errands to run, went to the gym (which about killed me). I don't need to wait that long before I go again. I had some new stuff on my list that I had never done before, and I had to continually pester the poor new trainer guy to help me. It's a good thing he's still new and excited about his job. By the way, I hate free weights. They are from hell.

I got home just in time to eat, shower and run back to school. Steve and I were going to go back to see Ms. Rhonda, but they kept her in ICU another day to keep a watch on her fluid levels and make sure she was indeed getting better before they moved her to a room. We'll probably go see her another time this week.

I went shopping after class, and now I'm about to go to Shogun with Steve and Josh. All is right with the world...for now. ; )

No comments: