Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm trying to avoid starting my next project, but I'm almost out of slack-ish things to do! I've finished two of my projects, the Drone Missile being one of them (bows politely), and the signs for the Space Shop as well. I've also zip-tied my Christmas lights back up to the pipe where the tape had come loose and I've had lunch. I'm supposed to be working on a display for the NASA visitor's center near RSA gate 9, but I'm not at all in the mood! : )

Last night Steve was trying to explain stock market stuff to me, and he was talking about "flooding the market". He tried to explain this by talking about how Wal-Mart did basically the same thing when they introduced the "Sasquatchian Dollar". Let's pause here for a moment while we try and figure out what that is. Of course, I had never heard of a bigfoot dollar, so I'm imagining some kind of weird counterfiet that Wal-Mart is trying to pass off as real money. I finally had to ask him what he meant, and he said "You know, the gold dollar coins." Bless his heart, he meant "Sacagawean Dollar!" Please tease him about this unmercifully. I beg of you.

I didn't sleep well last night because I got another migrane. I thought it would go away if I just took some Excedrine, but it only got worse. At one point, I thought that my eyeball was going to come shooting out of my head and land in the sink, but thankfully it didn't. I'm glad, because our sink doesn't have one of those stopper thingies in it and I would have never got my eyeball back. Lost a cute necklace that way once. I finally got some sleep, and when I got up, it was gone. All of my brain cells cheered.

Okay, enough of this. I really need to get back to work.

No comments: