Monday, February 06, 2006



Yet even more proof of my awesomeness (or whatever passes for it). Here is another picture of me from the 2004 photo shoot. I think we're in the ISS mission control room this time. I've labeled myself as well as the infamous Office Sniper, Jason. I don't have a clue who the guy is next to Jason, but the lady next to me is the V.P. of marketing. The blue flight suits are attractive, no? Just so that you know, none of these pictures were ever used. In fact, even now, two years later, if they need to use any pictures of adults, they use pictures from the early nineties instead of the more recent ones. I can only believe that pictures of me must have Medusic (is that even a word?) properties and are a danger to our average target demographic. Oh well!

There is no real weekend update this week. It was just too boring to even try and explain. Mostly homework and cleaning. We did have some friends over to watch the Super Bowl, though, and that was fun. I wanted the bird team to win, so that was sad for me. I felt that the refs made some very ill advised calls, especially when the replays clearly showed that they were wrong, but since I didn't have a strong tie to either of the teams, I'm not really worried. The commercials were pretty good. My favorite was "Magic Refrigerator" and the Ameriquest "Don't judge too quickly" ads. What was up with that dude from the yellow team with all of the hair? We gave up trying to figure out how to pronounce his name and just called him Wookie.

I did learn a few important things this weekend that I will share.

A) A yellow lab and a border collie mix can shed, on average, about 98 pounds of hair in just a few days.

B) It isn't enough to simply put soap and fabric softner into the washing machine. You must also remember to put the clothes in there too, if you want them to get clean.

C) Am I the only one who didn't know Shaun Alexander was black?

D) Never be honest with someone who prides themselves on being faultlessly liberal, at least if it doesn't agree with his ideas. Apparently "liberal" doesn't mean live and let live, or to each his own. Liberal, to this guy at least, means "if you don't think like I do, you're an idiot." Hardly seems liberal to me!

I'm off!

No comments: