Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm sitting here in my graphics class waiting to begin our critique on the Flash animation projects. Right next to me is a flyer for a life drawing class, which you have to pay admission for due to the presence of nude models. This flyer has a drawing of a nude woman, whom I recognize as the shameless nude model we had when I was in Drawing 2. As rude as this sounds, if I had thighs like that, I wouldn't even get naked to take a shower, much less posing for a bunch of college students. Especially ones who would pay $5 to see me naked.

Ick.

Steve and I went out to dinner at Carrabbas last night. I love that place. I always eat too much when I go there, though. The only thing that bothers me, and it's silly I admit, is that in the bathroom they play Italian language lessons. I find it slightly creepy. I think it's the voice of the lady who did the recording. She drones. Since that restuarunt is attached to Parkway Place mall, we also walked around there. It was nice!

Speaking of Drones. The graphics for the missile we're refurbishing are finally working themselves out. I had to reload a program on the old computer to get it to work, but it's finally cooperating. I am a graphics goddess! : ) Yeah, whatever! heehehee. My yearly temporary lay off is coming up in February, and it'll be nice to have a work break, but I think I'll probably be piled up with work by the time I get back. I wish we didn't have to do the whole layoff thing, but it's a loophole that they use to have people work full time hours, but still get paid low wages and not get benefits. They do what they got to do, I guess.

I think there was crack in my Ovaltine this morning. I am jumpy!

Oops, we're starting! Later,

No comments: