Saturday, February 04, 2006

I can't sleeeeeeeeeep. It's 3:45 in the morning, and I haven't had caffine since about 5:30 or 6 and I still feel like I've been freebasing Vivarian.

I'm also wearing a funny hat. It's not an "on purpose" funny hat, but it's a hat I made for Ms. Rhonda. Since she's still really tired and weak, she doesn't feel like fixing her hair if she doesn't have to, so she asked if I would crochet her a hat to cover it up. A bad-hair-day-hat, if you will. It's not bad, as far as craftsmanship goes, but it's not perfect. Oh well, it gives it character! : ) When I first started on it, I was using a much bigger hook than the directions called for, and when I got about halfway through I realized it was WAY too big. It was Steve-Head sized, so I had to unravel about 20 or something yards of yarn. I finally fixed it, but it's still a funny hat. It's warm though!

Okay, I just went back and re-read that. Maybe I'm more tired than I thought.

Night, y'all!

No comments: