Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OY!

Sorry to disgust you so terribly, but I have to tell you what I did this morning.

I was sitting at my desk eating a bagel and out of nowhere I chomped down on my tongue!

I didn't just bite it either, I took a chunk out of it! It hurt so bad that my whole face went numb for a few seconds before the pain came. Then like the genius I am, I thought that by taking a drink of my juice would help. It might have worked if I hadn't been drinking orange juice! Oh, yes, let's pour citric acid on the newly aquired hole in my tongue. Gosh almighty! I think I said curse words that haven't even been invented yet...loudly.

Then it started bleeding like no one's business. It bled all down the side of my face. I had to wrap a napkin around my tongue to keep myself from bleeding to death. I looked like that kid from "The Christmas Story" who stuck his tongue to the flag pole.

It finally stopped bleeding, but now it hurts like...well, it hurts alot.

That is all.

No comments: