Friday, December 14, 2007

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I miss Fat Dog. Fat Dog is a dog who lives up the street from me and I used to see him and his owner, Fat Guy, walking every morning. Well, Fat Guy isn't so fat anymore because he's been walking Fat Dog regularly for about three years now. However, Fat Dog never seems to get any thinner. From what I can tell, he's a gray and white border collie and he looks like a really furry barrel with legs. He's so funny to see waddling along on his leash! Lately, though, I think I've been missing them on my way into work. I had gotten used to saying "Oh, look, there's Fat Dog!" I'd even sometimes sing a Fat Dog song to the tune of the "COPS" theme. I guess they've changed their walk time. :(

2) I'm so tired! I don't know what is going on with me lately. Either I can't sleep at all, or all I want to do is sleep. Right now I'd love to take a nap. I keep nodding off while I'm sitting here. Hopefully I won't go completely out and fall out of my chair!

3) This is my new co-worker, Andrew. He's a pirate! He's also really nice. Don't be scared.

No comments: