Thursday, December 27, 2007

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN...

OK, so I said I'd put up these pictures mainly because I'm frightfully pleased with the way they came out. Here are the gingerbread folks I made for Christmas!

1) These were my practice ones. I call them Milton and Queen Latifa.












2) This is Marilyn and Cleatus. I was very happy with the way Cleatus' overalls came out.












3) By request, here is Han, Chewy and Leia. Well, actually, Han Solo was the only request, but since I was ashamed that I didn't think about making themed cookies, I went ahead and made the others so Han wouldn't get lonely. Chewy doesn't really look like himself, but I know I'll do better next time.












4) Luke and Yoda












5) These were just for me: Capt. Kirk and what was supposed to be Harry Potter until I realized that I couldn't remember what Harry wore, so I made it into a non-descript nerd cookie. Look closely at the sweater vest. I placed each do-hickies on there individually. It wasn't until after I was done that I realized all that trouble was just going to get eaten. Oh well...

3 comments:

Kenny said...

Wow. Those are great! Looks like you had fun. Hope they were as tasty as they are pretty!

Tae said...

Sadly, I didn't get to eat one! That's okay, though. I got to enjoy looking at them, but other people got to enjoy eating them.

Anonymous said...

Those are really awesome.

Anytime you want to come make some for me, I wouldn't complain. :-)