Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Anybody other than me wish that Michael Moore would just find another country to live in? I'm all about having freedom of speech, but I'm pretty darn tired of hearing him complain about EVERYTHING. "Oh boo-hoo, I don't like the president, so I'm going to make an ass out of myself at the Oscars and then get mad because people didn't want to hear what I had to say." "Waaaaaaaah, my new movie about the president is getting an "R" rating, it's all about the right wing conservatives and their ability to censor free speech." "I don't care if anyone else likes what I have to say, I have the support of MOVIE STARS!" Oh please, if someone else doesn't kick this guy in his fat neck and shut him up, I may be forced to do it myself. What a peckerwood.
I have my interview for the graphics position today. This is such a great opportunity for me to learn. I have been praying about this since I knew it was opening and if it's God's will, I want the job. If it isn't, then I'm not interested. Say a prayer for me!
Last weekend we had our company picnic, and it was fun! I was there in the face-painting capacity, so I painted butterflies on most of the children there. After I was done with all the kids, some of the grown men came over and had their favorite sports team logo's painted on their faces. It was so funny. Even Steve got one. It's weird painting on faces with stubble! One of the things that was done at the picnic was door prizes, and I won 3 of them! I won tickets to the Chattanooga Aquarium, the Montgomery Zoo, and I also won the big prize of a gas grill and grilling tools! Woo-Hoo! Now I just have to learn how to grill and we'll be all set!
Oh yeah, before I forget, I'm an idiot. Yesterday I e-mailed the director of the graphics department (whom I intern for now, and would be working for if I got the job) and asked if it would be possible to get copies of the software we use. I even mentioned that I knew pirated software was illegal, but I didn't know if he had something I could install anyways. Well, of course he said no, and now I'm scared he will think I'm this big software theif and that I'm dishonest! I'm not! I don't know what I was thinking! Ugh.
You know, I've realized recently that I don't have a great deal to write about these days. No school drama, and very little else to talk about except cleaning and work. I hope you don't get bored reading about my summer life!

No comments: