Thursday, June 24, 2004

: (

I don't believe that I'll be getting that job. I asked the HR lady if she had any news, and she said that the decision would be made tomorrow. Now, that may not sound negative to you, but that's because you don't work here. If they want someone for a position, they don't wait around this long. They would have contacted me sooner.

You know, I know I wanted it too much. Any time (and you can ask my family and husband) I look forward to something too much, I inevitably get screwed. Birthdays, proms, dates, vacations, and now jobs.

I was apparently just born under a bad sign.

Well, at least I already have a job in the call center. At least I'm not unemployed and getting checks from the state like before. I hate that.

Well, back to answering the phones.

No comments: