Friday, June 25, 2004

Yep, I as right. I didn't get the job. Sam said that the girl he chose would be graduating sooner than me, and she had a little more expirence on the software. Also, he said that because my main focus was more web design than graphics, they felt she was a better choice.

Um...what?

My main focus is and always has been graphics. The only reason that I even have a web design minor is A) because the college requires liberal arts stdents to have a minor and B)I figured that if I ever get a job in graphics, I may have to work on web stuff too. So I have no idea where that came from.

I'm still the intern (and now I have to work for the person who got the job instead of me) but I won't have as many graphics activities to do, which is sad, because that was the purpose of me asking for this internship in the first place.

Anyways, I suppose I was good enough to do the job for free, but not good enough to get paid for it. Funny, he never had anything but positive things to say about how I was doing.

I am extremely unhappy. Extremely.

No comments: