Friday, June 25, 2004

Okay, so I fell down the stairs this morning. So that I don't have to retype everything again, here is an excerpt from an e-mail I sent this morning. Cut and Pasted, baby...

This morning I went outside to get food and water for the dogs. It had been raining pretty hard, so I dumped the water in the bucket on the already wet patio and went to walk back inside the garage. Apparently I stepped in the water I had just poured out and the bottom of my flip flops are worn down to a glassy smoothness (ergo, no tread) and I fell down the stairs! I know I must have looked ridiculous, with a bucket and my shoes all around me. It was the sheer grace of God that I didn't bust my head open on the shelf next to me, although I did end up with my head against it. I just sat there and cried, which made me feel even more silly. Well, I emerged from the event dirty and embarrassed for crying with nothing more than a twisted wrist. Next time I'll wear my sneakers. : )

No comments: