Saturday, June 26, 2004

OK, I'm feeling much better now. After work, I promptly went to have my official "Something Bad Happened At Work" dinner (Krystals and chocolate) and it went far towards making me feel better. I hate to think I'm an emotional eater, but I make exceptions when it comes to Krystals! : ) I've also been reading my book, and I just finished updating my web site. I added a new rant and the homepage is changed. So go and peruse. I added a ton of funny quotes from Steve and Greg P. a while back, so make sure to read those too.

Sigh. I'm sorry to have seemed so fixated on getting that job for the past few days. It just seemed so perfect, you know? Darn it, I was good at it too. But that's besides the point. I didn't get it, but I still have a chance to be the intern and learn. God has a reason. It'd be nice to know what, but I don't think he owes me any explanations. ; ) Anyways, everytime I'm working on editing pictures, Jason helps me out and I learn something new. He's so awesome. : ) He also looks kind of like Jerry Lawler (for you wrestling fans out there) during the Andy Kaufman time frame.

You know earlier when I talked about falling and said I only twisted my wrist? I did more than that apparently. Since I had to walk quite a bit today, I realized that I must've sprained my wrist and my ankle! "so Kelly, how did you hurt yourself?" "Well, my flip-flops hydroplaned." How silly...

No comments: