Monday, June 21, 2004

Some people just make me want to attempt to cut my own head off. Seriously.

THINGS I'M TIRED OF ON MONDAY JUNE 21, 2004:

I am so tired of talking to people who get mad because of things I couldn't possibly have anything to do with. I am tired of people calling in, asking me questions, and then telling me I'm wrong.

I'm tired of northern accents and thick, southern, Steel Magnolia accents. I'm also tired of all the people who can't speak english that well, but insist on having long drawn out conversations with me. I have a better ear for accents than most people, but come on.

I'm tired of people calling in well past the deadline and then asking me if it's ok if they are late. Of people who ask me if a flight time is okay, but when I say it's not they start to whine and say that that is their only option. THEN WHY ASK????????!!!!!

I'm tired of people not knowing that Adventure Travel and Space Camp are two seperate businesses and then explaining their travel woes with me. I'm tired of not being able to hear one call and turning up my headset to as high as it will go, only to have the next call be so loud that my ears bleed.

I'm tired of people who make the same jokes I've heard three billion times and me having to laugh Every. Dang. Time.

Now, I'm tired of whining about what I'm tired of, so I'll stop now.

No comments: