Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Blargh!

Dangit! Yesterday I had to go to the doctor for a checkup. My appointment was at 11:15 a.m. but they didn't send me back until almost 12:15! That left me in the waiting room with all of the sniffers and coughers for an hour and now I have a cold (or whatever.) My throat is sore and my nose is sniffy. I was fine yesterday morning, so I know it had to have gotten me in the waiting room. The stupid thing is that my visit was only about 1o minutes long, so they left me out there with the sick people for an hour when they could have had me in and out in no time, avoiding the germs almost all together.

Stupid germs. They were not invited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a better person than I. After 15 minutes I start going up to the receptionist every 5 minutes asking how much longer. At 30 minutes I tell them I have to leave. Usually gets me seen in the next 10 minutes or so.

I'm so not patient.

Anonymous said...

Georgia is ready to receive Alabama germs in a germ-exchange program this weekend