Sunday, February 24, 2008

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed I was back in high school and that I had to go to the prom. I say "had" to go because I think I was on the prom committee or something. Anyway, I didn't have a date (kind of like my junior prom...ahem. ;) but the class president kept flirting with me and trying to get me to dance. All I could think of was...dude! I'm married and so are you...go away! It was funny because I couldn't remember who I was married to, but I knew I had to be married because I was wearing my wedding band. I also couldn't figure out why I was married while still in high school. The dream was strange because I haven't thought of the guy who was our class president in more than a passing way in a long time, even though we were good friends (at least when we weren't hating each other. Nevermind, it's complicated.) It makes me wonder if I'm going to hear from him soon. Sometimes that happens when I dream about people. *cue X-Files music* At any rate, most importantly I was kind of smokin' in my prom dress, so I enjoyed that part of the dream! :)

I had a wonderful weekend, including the trip to Medieval Times I talked about earlier! I have pictures and video, so I'm going to try and put that together for you guys. There is even an honest-to-God picture of me included. Not a picture of my feet, but a picture of my face. You know I must have been having fun if I allowed that to happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had so many dreams when I was in college or high school but I still had the kids. I wasn't always married in those, but I had Katie and Sean.
I'm glad you had fun at MT. When I got up Sunday morning I found Sean wearing his paper crown and playing with his toy castle!

Greg said...

I used to have dreams about being in high school. Of course, that was when I was in Elementary school.

Seriously, I haven't had one of those in a long, long time.
However, I have college dreams...I'm always about to fail a class that I forgot about enrolling in weeks earlier. I'm always so relieved to wake up and realized that school is ALL over for me.