Friday, February 22, 2008

I think I just electrocuted my brain.

I was working on a sign, listening to my iPod (Richard Matheson's 'I Am Legend' this time) when my ear buds shocked me. I don't mean I got a little snap, either. A crackle of electricity just went through both of my ears at the same time. It was enough for me to cry out and jerk my ear buds out. It was like my head was a freaking Jacob's Ladder!

I can only guess that when I was working with the Sentra (plastic board) and vinyl that I built up a pretty wicked static charge, becuase that hurt like a bey-otch. To further my point, I came over to sit down at the computer and completely blanked out what I was doing. Granted, the blanking out isn't so unusual, but still...

Now I'm going to have to go through my memory banks and see what that power surge destroyed. If we meet up and I don't remember who you are, I'm sorry.

No comments: