Saturday, February 02, 2008

This looked like fun!

Yes, I stole it.

Don't judge me.

9 Have-You-Evers:

9. Have you ever liked someone else while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Indeed. I'm notorious for it, actually.

8. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

7. Have you ever been out of the country?
To Mexico and Canada. I've gotten North America covered, now I want to see more places!

6. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Heh, yes. So many somethings in fact that I could write a book.

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Back in high school once or twice. Girls are bitches.

4. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Once, I think.

3. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Yes.

2. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes! But only if it's a good book or I had a test the next day.

1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Many of them.

8 Whos:

8. Who was the last person you saw?

Steve

7. Who was the last person you kissed?
Butler

6. Who was the last person you texted?
Sara, many days ago before my phone committed suicide.

5. Who was the last person to call you?
Either Steve or Brian. Probably Steve.

4. Who is the last person you freaked out on?
Probably a co-worker. I'm getting better at freaking out while completely alone.

3. Whom did you last hug?
Steve

2. Whom did you go with to your first school dance?
Jordan Barkley. I'm still emotionally scarred from the fallout.

1. Who is your best friend?
I don't have just one, so that's not a fair question.

7 Whens:

7. When was your last shower?
7:00 a.m or thereabouts

6. When did you last see your mom or dad?
My dad, September 30th, my mom, last Sunday.

5. When was the last time you danced?
This morning while cleaning the office.

4. When did you get married, or when do you want to?
November 11, 2000. As for next time...I don't know yet.

3. When was the last time you cried?
When I deleted my dad from my e-mail address book.

2. When did you last go to the movies and with whom?
A couple of weeks ago, maybe last week. With Steve. Whenever it was we saw Cloverfield.

1. When did you last take a vacation and where?
Out West, last summer.

6 Wheres:

6. Where do your grandparents live?
I don't have any grandparents. Steve's gramma lives in Texas.

5. Where did you last hang out?
The theater in the Davidson Center.

4. Where is your favorite place to be?
A beach.

3. Where did you sleep last night?
In the bedroom.

2. Where would you like to move?
Someplace where I can walk out of my back door and be on a beach. A sand beach, though, not a rocky beach.

1. Where were you when Princess Diana died?
Six Flags over Georgia. What a weird ass question.

5 Do/Does:

5. Do you like someone right now?
Oh, indeed.

4. Do you like your vehicle?
Lois and I have an understanding that we tolerate each other.

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Every. Damn. Day.

2. Do you have nightmares?
Not as much as I used to.

1. Does the future scare you?
Occasionally.

4 Whys:

4. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Because we are like peas and carrots. We just match.

3. Why did you get a MySpace?
So that I could read the blog of Jenna Fischer, who plays Pam on The Office. I only keep it now to keep up with high school friends.

2. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
It was just a name they liked. I can thisclose to being named Waynetta, so thank God for small favors.

1. Why are you doing this survey?
Because I don't want to do the dishes.

3 Ifs:

3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Control the dreams of others.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Probably, but I don't know what. You know, what with the Chaos Theory and all of that.

1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would it be?
"Worst Case Scenarios: Survival" book

2 Would You Evers:

2. Would you ever get back together with your ex?
It would depend on which one, I guess. Not my last ex, though. It would be hard to do with him being all gay and stuff.

1. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Certainly

1 Last Question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Meh. I'm dead inside.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We liked this. I ALWAYS love doing things like this...so does my sister.

I'm going to do it on my blog, too.

Greg said...

That was from Greg. I'm not trying to be anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Are you okay?

Tae said...

I'm fine. Maybe been a little blue. Not dark blue, though. Just a kind of mid blue with a couple of sparkly bits in.

Thanks for asking, though. :)

Anonymous said...

More sparkle. Less blue. I love you.

Anonymous said...

P.S. You don't have to put on a smiley face for me. It's okay. I'm here for you. (Too bad I'm not THERE for you, but I am here, anyway)