Monday, February 11, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I'd love to say I spent my weekend doing something wonderful and useful, like de-worming orphans in Somalia, but I didn't. The bulk of my weekend was spent sleeping. I don't like to sleep practically all day on weekends because I always feel like I'm wasting time I could be using to do something I enjoy (or at least something that needed to be done). The only useful thing I did this weekend is iron a whole lot of Steve's shirts, and I probably wouldn't have done that if it hadn't been my fault that they got wrinkled. I'd been so busy working since last week that I was just exhausted. I had black circles under my eyes that Tim Burton would have envied. After working late Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday evening after everyone else was gone I basically just sat at my drafting table and cried. It was quite pathetic. :)

2) People who lie, suck. People who lie to their friends and families suck even more. If you are currently lying to your friends and/or family, you suck. Just FYI.

3) Just a word of advice: If you are prone to brain-songs like I am, it's probably best that you avoid listening to a song like "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails right before you go to church.

I have more, but I need to get to work! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had that particular brain song at inappropriate times. In high school, it was usually Monty Python's "Sit on My Face and Tell Me That You Love Me" that would get stuck in my head sometime just before homeroom and be there the rest of the day.