Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Since I don't celebrate Valentine's day, I don't really think about getting a V-Day gift from Steve. I don't complain if he does give me one, but it certainly doesn't bother me if he decides not to. However, I have no idea how Steve feels about the "holiday." As we all know, Steve is the most un-demonstrative man in the universe, so I can't tell by the way he acts if he cares one way or the other if I give him anything or not. I always decide to err on the side of caution and get him a little something just in case.

This year I got him a mug that says: "You Make Me Completely Miserable." The mug is filled with tiny candy bones and skulls. I also got him a can of jelly beans to take the sting off, though, so don't think I'm completely hateful.

Next year, he'll get a shoe. Just one shoe.

That'll teach him not to say one way or the other!

No comments: