Sunday, April 20, 2008

Look! Another meme. Stolen from Annie, filled out by me because I was not feeling well this morning and didn't go to church and I was bored. If you already know everything you care to know about me...move along.

Hi, my name is… Sheena, Queen of the Dwarf People. However, my friends call me Kelly.
When I’m nervous… I make stupid jokes and generally get all awkward.
By this time next year… It will be April 20th. Not sure what I'll be doing. I hope it's something fun.
Last night I…Watched Dr. Who and worked on making a rug for the guest room.

PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby? I always thought so until a month or so ago when my mom implied I was not only a surprise, but possibly not a welcome one. Glad she changed her mind!
Were you the first? No, I was the third and last. Unspoken, but utterly believed by myself, I was also the best. Boo-ya.

PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem? Yes, but it's a fairly new thing. The less my friends and family seem to need me, the less I like about myself.
Do you get depressed about things easily? Depends on what it is, honestly, but I tend to generally be a sunny kind of soul.
Are you happy right now? Right now? Sure, why not.

PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look? Not at all. It's the second reason there are few pictures of me around.
Describe your hair: Halfway down my back long, dark brown with red undertones, straight as a stick, fully inherited from my Native American ancestors.

PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar? No, I'm generally well behaved in public.
Ever been arrested? Nope

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Indoors unless the weather is nice. It's just too damn hot in Alabama. If I'm somewhere cooler or at the beach, I love outdoors.
Do you like walking in the rain? Yes! Unless it's because I got kicked out of the car on the way home, or something like that. That would suck. Otherwise, yes.
Do you like thunderstorms? I freaking love them. The louder and flashier, the better. Well, as long as they don't become tornadoes.

PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian? I don't really even like vegetables. I'd be a bad vegetarian.
Anything you absolutely could eat forever? French Fries.
What is your favorite dessert? Ice Cream or Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oooooh, maybe both at the same time! *drool*

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married? I already am. Would I get married again? If the right guy came along (and only after I learned to be self sufficient.)
Have you ever been in love? More than once, actually.
Are you in a relationship? If you can call being married a relationship! ;)

PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse. It's probably got a dead battery, though.
2. Cheesecake? Yes! Yes! Yes!
3. Your dream last night? I don't remember last night's, but the night before was a weird one. I was being honored with a huge Hollywood-type gala event for something. Movie stars where there, politicians, pillars of the community and etc were everywhere. I was so excited, but I was only wearing my sweatpants and a t-shirt. I asked the lady who had chaired the event what I needed to wear and when I needed to be ready to begin and she told me not to worry about it. They had hired someone to pretend to be me because I wasn't pretty enough to appear on TV. Bitch.
4. Your favorite drink? Sprite
5. Car you want? I like my car, thanks.
6. Your fears? Losing people I love, being a burden, too much responsibility before I'm ready, bugs, the dark.
7. Who are you hanging out with tonight? Probably Steve. He lives here, so I don't have much of a choice.
8. One of your wish list items? My built in bookshelves for my library/office.
9. Where did you grow up? Alabama. Athens, Alabama.
10. What are you wearing? t-shirt and sweatpants.
11. Tattoos? None.
12. Ketchup? No, Kelly. I think I've already answered this. Jeez, pay attention.
13. Your computer? I have three of them. One Dell, one iMac and one iBook. I don't use the iBook that often anymore since I've graduated, but I still have nice feelings toward it.
14. Your life? Has much room for improvement, but it awesomely blessed for the most part.
15. Your friends? I haz them. I luvs them.
16. What are you thinking about right now? That I need to take a shower soon.
17. Your work? I love my job. I get to make things and get messy. I wish it were full time in more than just hours.
18. Your summer? Same stuff, different season. Although, I hope something great and wonderful happens. I don't care what as long as it's a good thing.
19. Your favorite color(s)? Blue
20. When is the last time you laughed? This morning.
21. Last time you cried? When my mom told me she was getting married. Still, long story, very complicated, will be explored at a later date.
22. Last text? Kenny, talking about Battlestar Galactica.
23. Last received call? Tina, Jeff's wife berating me for being sick and not going out to dinner with them.
24. Last IM? Dear Lord, that would have been ages ago. Probably Brian.

Part 9: LIFE
1. Who knows the most about you? I do. No one else seems that interested!
2. Whom do you blame for your mood today? I'm pretty mellow, so I guess I blame Zoloft and a good nights sleep.
3. Have you ever seen a dead body? Yes. Many of them. None of them killed by my own hand, though, in case you are wondering.
4. What should we do with stupid people? Tell them they are stupid and need to stop it!
5. What is making you sad right now? Knowing I'll never experience some things that I really want to.
6. What was the first thing you did this morning? I let the dogs out!
7. Who was your last kiss? Butler.
8. What is your most missed childhood memory? Pretending so hard that it was almost real!
9. Last person you went out to eat with? Steve and his dad.
10. Are you spoiled? No. I used to be, though.
11. Do you drink lots of water? Not enough, usually.
12. What toothpaste do you use? Something for sensitive teeth.
13. How do you vent your anger? I blog. I seethe. I throw things.
14. The last compliment you received? I honestly can't remember.
15. What did you do last weekend? I slept and watched TV. I was a bum!
16. When was the last time you threw up? December 2006, during finals. I mean, no DURING finals...that would have been embarrassing and gross. I was just sick during the same time as my finals.
17. What theme does your room have? The room I'm in? It's blue and full of art supplies and books. I'd say it would be deconstructionist-nerd.
18. Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child? Neither. I'm an independent little sucker.
19. Would you ever join the military? No. I'd cry the first time someone yelled at me.
20. The last website you visited? Something about bad movie reviews.
21. Whom was the last person you took a picture with? Steve, but only because we had to.
22. Last person you went to the movies with? Steve
23. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year? I went to a day spa and got pampered.
24. Number of layers on your bed? 2
25. Is anything alive in your room? Probably a bug, but as long as I don't know where it is, I'll be OK.
26. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward? It's all the same, so I don't care.
27. What are you looking forward to right now? Nothing.

Part 10: IF YOU HAD TO:
1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you want it?
My ankle.
2. If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be? If I had to? Yikes. Um, black.
3. If you HAD to get a piercing (THAT ISN’T YOUR EARS) where would it be? left nipple. That way I'd have a matching set.
4. If you HAD to change your name, what new name would you choose? I always liked my now-discarded middle name, Diane. Maybe Diana.

No comments: