Monday, April 14, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) So, our pictures got taken. I was wearing clothes that I don't normally wear, but that was because Steve and I needed to coordinate and I told him to choose what he was going to wear first since I have a lot more to choose from than he does! I prevented the pale-blur issue by going full on stage makeup! I don't think I have worn that much foundation since my ill-advised session of Glamour Shots many years ago. (Yeah, I did the Glamour Shots. I don't have any of those, so you don't get to see them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Anyways, the proofs we were shown didn't turn out as badly as I feared. I was having a good hair day, for once, and I actually smiled for real in the pictures instead of faking it. That was mainly because I was laughing at myself because I almost fell off of the stool the photographer told me to sit on. :) Steve did say that I looked different in the pictures than I do in real life, though. I took that as a compliment.

2) Of course, then Steve told me later that my nose is crooked. Damnit! I'm just going to start wearing a mask.

3) Yuck, the allergies kicked in hard core for me this weekend. I was pretty much OK until Sunday rolled around, and I was just kind of spaced out while at church. We have decided to only go to my mom's house every other Sunday until gas prices go down, so luckily I had the afternoon to sleep. It helped bit, but I felt guilty for wasting what could have been a productive afternoon.

4) I think the ants are almost gone. I haven't seen any of their scouts on the ceilings or walls, and the stragglers that I occasionally see on the shower curtain have been absent. *rubs hands together and cackles* Victory is mine!

5) I finally found a Dean Koontz book that actually scared me. Phantoms is a really good book! If you like thriller fiction, I suggest you read it. Two thumbs up.

6) I'm feeling slightly goofy this morning. I think I might spread that around to others today. Beware!

No comments: