Friday, October 14, 2005

About two weeks or so ago, I finally felt enough shame to e-mail that guy I used to date and admit to getting accidentally signed up for his class reunion website. I figured since he had been class president, he would be the administrator for the web board, but apparently not. Now, I'm just plain embarrassed! I come out of the blue to correct what I thought was a mistake, and it just made me sound weird.

Well, at least he said I never came across as being a stalker, so that's a plus for me. : )

There is going to be a Sangeet at the museum tonight, and I really, really want to see what goes on. A sangeet, or "night of music" is a rehersal dinner/wedding party for people of the Hindu faith, or so I'm told. Everyone wears their customary dress and they eat and drink and apparently drop it like it's hot. : ) The general consensus is that Hindus know how to party. I was at work late yesterday trying to make menu plackards for the buffett. I only recognized three things on that menu, and two of them were rice. I'd love to sit in the background and watch the party, but that seems kind of intrusive to me. Eh, intrusive-schmentrusive. I might just "work late" and happen to walk by and see what's going on. I am SO sad. Heeheehee.

No comments: