Thursday, October 13, 2005

Something both weird and funny happened to me today. There is a guy named Anthony who works in the marketing department. I've only spoken to him, maybe twice, ever. We had just left our obigatory wednesday meeting and gotten back upstairs when I turned around and Anthony was there. He said he was about to embarrass me, so I was intrigued immediately. As I started to ask him what he was talking about, he looked at my left hand and said "Oh! You're married." I was all, huh? Apparently, he has a friend from Birmingham who he is trying to set up. He's an internal medicine doctor, or some such thing. I told him if I had known he was going to try and set me up with a doctor, I wouldn't have gotten married! Anyways, maybe I was taken aback because I no longer think of myself as someone anyone would want to date, or maybe it's because I've only spoken to this guy twice, but why in the world would he think of me? Oh well, I got a good giggle out of it. : )

Oh yeah, my friend is FINALLY home from the hospital. She still isn't feeling well, and I'm supposed to go and see her at some point, but I have no idea when. She is supposed to be getting back with me to tell me how to get where she is staying, but I haven't heard from her yet. Keep up the prayers for her, because it will still be a long road ahead until she is well, but at least she's on the right track. : )

No comments: