Thursday, October 06, 2005

YUCK

Pina Coloda lifesaver + Lemon Ginger lip balm. I don't recommend this.

Yesterday I talked about how my first little booklet didn't have that many mistakes? Well, I was right, there weren't many. However, until I looked at the little booklet, I didn't realize two whole pages were missing!!! Yikes! I thought at first that the printer must've screwed it up, but when I started looking through my files I realized that I didn't include the missing pages in the original disk I sent them. Oy, vey. Well, it's fixed now at any rate. I was having trouble with replacing the logo on it's cover today, so I spent all morning and the first part of the afternoon tearing my hear out trying to figure it out. One of my co-workers said they would help me, and for a second I thought that he was going to tear out his hair too! However, he figured out that the version of software I was using wasn't able to do what we needed, so he fixed me up. I'm so glad it wasn't just me being stupid. I think my boss already thinks I'm an idiot. He doesn't say it (cause he's way too nice), but sometimes I see that look in his eyes.

I found out something that disturbs me. My dad likes watching Desperate Housewives. That show makes ME blush, so my dad shouldn't be watching it! It's just...wrong! Wrong in SO many ways. : P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to six flags. Yay!
Sp