Friday, October 14, 2005

Something doesn't want me to do my research paper.

I know this because every time I sit down to do it, I get sidetracked. A few blogs ago, I said I was going to start writing, but I never did. I had even decided that I would work on it when I had some free time during work, but I have not had any free time because of one thing or another. I haven't been busy for the past three weeks, and now I get busy. I have made myself promise myself that tomorrow night I will at least have two pages written! This is ridiculous. I have never had so much trouble with getting school work done. I think it's because my body is saying "Kelly, you're 27. College should have been OVER by now. I demand that you be lazy!" My mind trys to rebel, but it's a very weak thing, and it doesn't put up much of a fight. I suppose it doesn't help that I've already got the attention span of a jack russel terrier with ADD.

I'll cook dinner for anyone who wants to do this for me. Please!

No comments: