Monday, October 31, 2005

I am writing to you today on my new work computer. Well, it isn't "new" actually, but it's newer than the piece of trash Mac I have been using since I interned up here in Graphics 2 summers ago. I am delighted!!! It's got a 19 inch flat screen moniter, it makes sounds, it doesn't lock up when you put a jump drive into it, and it can have more than one program open without freezing up! I love it so much that I feel like holding it up over the edge of the roof and reinacting the beginning of the Lion King! I have a feeling I'd drop it though, and I'd be back to where I began.

I need a good name for it too. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should name it Steve, as in Steve Jobs. - Steve

Anonymous said...

Rodneys old computer/Anne Maries older computer - Jason

Anonymous said...

I vote for Spanky Spankmaster - Chani