Friday, October 21, 2005

Well, I'm back among the land of the living...sort of.

I'm back at work after a day and a half absense, and feeling a little bit better. The only big thing right now is that I can't talk (much to the delight of everyone I work with, I'm sure). I can whisper, and every once in a while a voice eerily like Kathleen Turner's breaks through, but other than that I'm relying on everyone's lip reading abilities and my own version of American Sign Language. I'm saving the latter for insults, though. My knowledge is fairly limited. I was supposed to sing this Sunday morning, but now I'm not going to be able to! This sucks. The last time I was asked to sing was July, and the same type of thing happened. The minister of music is going to think I just don't want to sing anymore!

Yesterday I thought I was feeling better, but I was wrong. I had to go to my first class, math, where I found that I failed my test. I don't think I would have done so badly, but that was the day I started really feeling bad, so I'm going to blame it on that. : ) Anyways, I ran an errand, and came home and fell asleep until about 4:00. The only thing bad about it was that I had one of those water filled eye masks on that you put in the fridge. I had it pushed up to my forehead and I had forgotten about it, so when I woke up, I reached up and touched my head and freaked out and started clawing at my face until it came off. I didn't realize what it was until I had it pulled off! Yeah, I'm not that lucid when I first wake up. It's best to nudge me with a long stick until I know who you are and can talk rationally. Steve can tell you some horror stories. Heehehee.

Other than that, nothing exciting has been going on.

No comments: