Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Someone put me out of my misery...

I'm still sick and it looks like it's not getting much better. I don't mean to complain, but this is all I need right now. I still haven't finished my latest lithography project, I had an algebra test yesterday that I wheezed through (while also having another blank out session, even after studying until 3 that morning), and I haven't touched my history project in two days. Oh well, when it rains it pours, I suppose. If I go to the Doc-in-a-box, they will do what they always do, give me a shot, an antibiotic, and the orange cough medicine. We still have some of the orange stuff left from when Steve went last, so I'm self medicating. I figure, I've been in school long enough to be a doctor, I might as well. : ) Besides, I don't need the shot, and I'm kind of afraid of antibiotics unless I'm super sick. Oh, well, this too shall pass! If not, I'll be in the process of making my Captain Kirk video will. Who wants my collection of weird socks with the individual toes? Huh? Anyone?

I finally got my little scavenger hunt booklet back from the printer, and I'm so proud! Once I fixed all of the mistakes, it came out really good (for an amature, you understand). I'll scan in the cover and post it one of these days. : )

Steve is going to a sleep clinic tonight, and I hope they can help him out. He's been extremely tired lately, and they are going to check and see if he has sleep apnea or something. I hope whatever it is, that he doesn't have to wear one of those CPAP things. I can't imagine turning over one morning and coming face to face with Darth Vadar! *whooooooo-purrrrrrrrrr* Kelly, I am your husband. *whoooooooo-purrrrrrrrrrrr*

I embarrassed Steve last night by walking into Publix wearing my big fuzzy slippers with the dragonflies on them. I needed bagles, and I didn't care. One of these days, he'll get used to me. I mean, we've only been married for, what, 5 years?! : )

No comments: