Monday, October 24, 2005

WEEKEND UPDATE

Well, as you probably guessed, I didn't do anything even remotely entertaining this weekend. Except for the afore mentioned spider killing incident, anyway. : ) I was still working on feeling better, so I didn't exactly feel like going anywhere, and I spent all weekend in the house not talking. I almost went nuts.

On Friday, Steve left me to go back to Atlanta to go to Six Flags AGAIN. I swear, he should just buy a house out there or something. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like spending time with me! As he so eloquently put it when I asked, he DOES like to spend time with me, but I never want to do anything fun. Hey, thanks, Steve. Anyways, he was gone, so I was going to be on my own for the weekend. I'm not completely sure what all I did that night, but I remember being bored. I know I watched a few episodes of CSI and tried on some old clothes to see if anything still fit. Not an awful lot did, but I have two formals that I can still wear. However I have nowhere to wear them. Heeheehee. Oh well, I'll figure out a reason to wear them to work or something. I'd hate for them to go to waste.

Saturday I cleaned. I cleaned all freaking day. I did laundry and I hung a shelf. I am a wild woman. Had it not been for the steady stream of cheesy horror movies on the Sci-Fi channel, I might have gone insane from boredom. I came within an inch of asking the Steak Out guy who delivered my dinner to come in and watch TV with me. I mean, I couldn't talk to him, but I am good at the comfortable silences. : ) A Sci-Fi original movie called "Lost Voyage" with Judd Nelson was being advertised for that night and it sounded pretty good, so I worked on some sketches for class until it came on. It was actually pretty lame, but it was good enough for a C grade horror flick, so I just let the bad movies play and sketched until about 1:00 Sunday morning when I realized that I was so tired that I had drawn a fairly detailed picture of a woman, but forgot to give her a face.

Sunday I got up and read a little, watched TV some more, and then fell asleep on the couch. I didn't realize how hard I was sleeping until I woke up freaking out because of the tattoos. I dreamed I got three huge tattoos on my back, chest and shoulders. I was so mad at myself because I knew I would always have to cover them up, and I couldn't believe how stupid I was for getting them, and I practically ripped my shirt while trying to look at them. That was when I realized that I shouldn't read Red Dragon before taking a nap. : ) Steve finally came home, and we spent the rest of the evening finishing watching 1st season Battlestar Galacticas. Everything makes so much more sense to me now!

Anyways, that was my weekend. Yee and/or Ha.

No comments: