Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Greetings, lovely friends and readers of unknown origins!

I'm sorry for the lack of entries the past couple of days. I'm not going to lie and pretend I was out saving the earth from flaming comets or chicken flu or anything like that. It was just your boring, everyday stuff that kept me away. My weekend was too simple to really give an update on it, so I'll give you the Reader's Digest Condensed Version of it:

Friday: Dinner with Anthony and Josh after work. Started feeling yucky.

Saturday: Cleaned, folded, mowed, washed, dried, swept, vacumed, straghtened and etc. Had dinner with Steve and Mr. Lee. Yucky feeling continued.

Sunday: Church, lunch with family for Mother's Day, Church, Dinner, Grocery Shopping. Yucky feeling got worse and then abated a bit.

Monday: Awoke with renewed yucky feeling. Stayed home and slept most of the day. Felt much better by evening. Watched "Sky Captain" and "Dr. Who" with Steve.

See, nothing too interesting. : )

In other news...we have a new guy working with us up here in Graphics now. He took Jason's place. He's a guy I went to school with named Ed and he is really super awesome. However, he doesn't shoot me from the hallway so I still kind of miss that. :(

I am really stupid! In the past three days, I have gotten over 200 Spam e-mails to my work address because I used it when I signed up with an internet site. I thought my spam filter would take care of them, but it doesn't! Now I get the "You've got mail" sound a dozens of times a day, and it's all junk. I would like to find the company who sold my address and send them a virus! Not a computer virus, but like...Ebola or something! Why do they think that Spamming is a good marketing tool? It's annoying and the quickest way to keep people from wanting to have anything to do with a company! It's like telemarketing! No one wants to have to deal with that! Not to mention the lame "Congratulations, you've just won a $6 million dollar Diamond from the English Royal Monarchy! But only if you act now and get involved in all of these time wasting, inbox cramming offers!" How stupid do they think we are? Geez.

Well, back to work with myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"How stupid do they think we are?" - Stupid enough to use your real email address. - The Fat Head