Thursday, May 11, 2006

The vinyl cutter is taunting me from across the room. I'm afraid only one of us will make it out of this office before the day is done!

Because he is my new nemesis, he needs a name. He shall be called Lao-Che. I know that is a Japanese name, and even though the cutter gives me my error messages in Korean, the name is sufficently Asian to do the job. If you can guess the reference, I'll give you a cookie! ; )

I'm having a hard time typing today! Last night I got bored and put on a set of fake nails (French Teeps, for hose of you keeping score) and they are much longer than I had intended them to be. I mean, I cut off a lot of the length, but they still tend to hit the keys first and go skidding in between them. Being girly is way overrated sometimes. :(

I get to go home at three today! I had made some plans in which I woul.d have to leave a little early, but they fell through, and now I suppose that I could stay but I just don't want to. It's too nice a day to deal with work! I think I'll go home and clean. Well, I don't really want to do that either, but I saw a cave cricket in my office this morning and I'm determined to clean enough so that the bug people can come and spray. Cave crickets give me the major heebs.

Speaking of heebes... Last night I happened to catch Final Destination on the Sci-Fi channel, since it comes on after Ghost Hunters - I love those guys. Anyways, that whole dream scene on the plane is like my worst nightmare come to life! Something about that movie just scared me silly. Of course, then the power snaps off right after a rather tense scene too, and that didn't help matters! I walked around with my flashlight after that!

And finally, what did I do to deserve this?

As some of you know, I went through a period of crocheting hats earlier this spring. Just little boggin-like caps, nothing fancy. I was trying one on the other day, and I looked into the mirror, and guess who was looking back at me? Meg Griffin, from the "Family Guy" cartoon. I already have a freakish resemblance to Velma, why do I also have to look like Meg Griffin!? So unfair...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would that be the owner of Club Obi-Wan?