Friday, May 05, 2006

Hmmmmm, interesting bit of trivia. Did you know that at my weight, it would take 189.58 cans of Sun Drop to kill me?

I found something called "Death By Caffine" and it will take your weight and soda of your preference and tell you how much of it you would need to consume before the caffine would kill you.

Neato, huh?

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

In a strange twist of luck, my "te amo" Valentine's day shirt has come in handy as my cinco de Mayo shirt as well. I was once told that "te amo" meant 'I love you' so if that isn't correct and my shirt really says something rude, it's not my fault! In honor of this holiday for my Latino brothers and sisters, I will be using my Pamplemousse accent all day. Well, except for with my boss because he is hard of hearing and may not understand what I'm saying.

I was attacked by the Space Camp Ninja on my way to my office this morning. This time he used his umbrella as his ninja sword. One of these days I'm going to learn Kung Fu and give him some kind of Vulcan Death Grip when he does that! : )

I was going to be reparing more outdoor signs this morning, but it's raining pretty hard out there today. Maybe it will clear up later and the Welcome sign can be a little less ghetto for the weekend guests. If not, well, it's been ghetto for this long already...

TODAYS WORDS OF WISDOM:
Never underestimate the power of a bin full of stupid hats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it that way.