Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I always thought that when you unburden yourself to someone, it was supposed to make you feel better, not worse. Oh well.

I have my final-final this afternoon in history class. I fell asleep in the middle of studying for my third essay question (there are 5 in all) last night . Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Oh, yeah. Joseph, The Technicolor Ringworm is finally rubbing off of my arm. Whatever that blue spray paint is made of is certainly fantastic. Maybe I should write a letter to the Krylon folks and let them know that "Fusion" is some pretty spectacular stuff. If it'll not come off of my arm for almost a week, think of how long it will stay on your lawn furniture. (this message brought to you today by Krylon. Almost as permenant as a tattoo.)

Also: woo/hoo that this is the last day of the semester. Had I the energy, I would attempt the dance of joy.

No comments: