Friday, May 12, 2006

Sleep is becoming unknown territory for me lately. I don't think I've been able to go to sleep before 1:30 any morning this week. It isn't that I'm not tired, I am, but I can't seem to actually go to sleep. I get too wired. I don't know why exactly, though.

Sigh.

Tonight I watched TV and I cleaned the living room. We had so much laundry piled up that you couldn't sit on the couch without an avalanche of socks and things going everywhere. I finally got those folded, but I ended up having to rewash some stuff that was so wrinkled that I couldn't even tell what it was until I untwisted it. Wow, could I have BEEN more bored? I don't think so. Steve's been gone almost constantly for the past few days. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me very much, or you'd think I'd see him more! I mean, re-read the first part of this paragraph. How can he stay away from a party animal like me? : )

Well, I am going to attemp sleep now.

No comments: